Magical Cotton Candy
Not only are these drinks great for the days you need a drink and your kids are begging for a sip, but they make great cocktails for parties, celebrations, and birthdays where kids will be. It helps your kids feel like they are a part of the adult crowd without having an adult drink. Check out these magical cotton candy drinks you can give your kids.
These are super easy to make. To make these drinks even more festive, I like to sugar rim the cups and use brightly colored licorice. You can use any of your favorite flavors from Canada Dry Ginger Ale® and 7UP®, and any flavor of cotton candy.
- Your favorite Canada Dry Ginger Ale and 7UP
- A handful of Cotton Candy per glass
- Brightly colored rainbow licorice
- Color sugar crystals
- Corn syrup
- Dip the top cup edge in corn syrup.
- Then, dip it in sanding sugar or colored sugar crystals.
- Add a licorice straw.
- Fill the cup with cotton candy fluff.
- Then, pour your favorite Canada Dry Ginger Ale and 7UP to about 2/3 full.
- Drink and enjoy!